Western Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Promises

A turn based forum role play game currently involved in a blend of high fantasy and World War 1 history. History re-imagined.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearchGallery

assaulting the steele's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
General Sterling Steele
Admin
General Sterling Steele

assaulting the steele's Empty
PostSubject: assaulting the steele's   assaulting the steele's EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 11:20 pm

McAllister gave chase with 30 some guys after sterling and the baby towards Dixieland. He was done messing around he got a couple guys to bring fuel and bottles. McAllister rode hard and caught up to his men who had sterling a little roughed up but otherwise unhurt. McAllister poked fun at the one man” you let the little squirt give you a black eye laughing... where are the rest of you?” All of the men said nothing except for the one of two men holding Sterling, the one with the black eye laughed cynically and threw an old service revolver down. The rest of the men are around the corners and all around there. McAllister laughed and said there were 30 of you! 7 is all that is left? He was met with a chilling silence that told him they weren’t exaggerating at all... this family was not to be taken lightly....he barked out, “Search the property find that baby”, to the remaining men not holding Sterling. He Needed to tell the General that this little whelp butchered 20 some men frightfully fast with what he was told by the men was a simple old service revolver and various farm tools and his fists. He needed to do this fast there was no telling what other tricks this family had around. “Where’s the baby?” McAllister demanded...He repeated himself with no answer. Boy you had better answer me ... Sterling had almost used all the tricks Victoria had taught him, he nearly got loose from the men holding him as he grunted struggling during the short back and forth with McAllister trying to intimidate him during the back and forth. Finally he exclaimed” you’ve spirit and i believe you wont tell me anything, and you’re obviously far to dangerous to just have running loose.”The General told me to make you suffer.: He then said with a terrible smile locking eyes with Sterling after staring for a few unbroken moments. He had seen this spirit before this unbreakable fire in a man that no matter what wouldn’t die. Didn’t matter if you cut their arms or legs off disfigured or murdered all the friends and family they had they never quit. Even broken they’d still fight, even so broken they didn’t know what was right anymore. They were always trouble “Find me some rope men! “ McAllister walked up to Sterling never breaking eye contact and said “how do you want to die for delaying us?” We will have the child for insurance.” As sterling was about to answer McAllister pistol whipped him hard enough to knock him out .” These kind of people never quit never give you the satisfaction of you seeing them suffer... best just to drown or burn these kinds of people, otherwise they come back to haunt you. Tie him to the front of this building here” he gestured...he thought of all the people he had done this too, the families destroyed and the indigenous peoples. As the men with fuel and bottles had just arrived from camp He thought there must be a special place in Hell for people like me... i wonder if there is prizes smiling inwardly . No sooner then McAllister finished the thought the men arrived with and extra man rushing ahead “Sir” a Calvary Colonel has pulled rank and is in the your daughters tent !” McAllister heart sank not another man he thought mounting his horse he said to the man you’re with me now. She is supposed to be bait for Texas damn it. The man who was supposed to bring back rope came back finally. McAllister was about to shoot him when he said he cleared 4 buildings looking for rope. Pointing the gun at the man he said “You will make sure every building here is on fire before I get back to camp, find that child and join me at camp. I will make it worth your while.” He started back in for camp and his messenger was right ready with him and started firing out a description of the Colonel. He was so desperate to prove himself McAllister thought. He’d do anything I asked. He realized that the Colonel was almost the right description and thought it might be Texas and he doubled his pace his companions horse struggling to keep up on the way back to camp foaming sweat starting to build having already been run once.
Jolene had him. the only man whose name she could remember standing not 3 feet from her and she couldn’t think of a single thing to say. She felt him try to help her out of her dress. Texas was more perfect then she remembered gently undoing her dress with seductive teasing pressure from his hands undoing each button. He stopped at the last two buttons and slipped his hands inside her dress teasing her hips and sliding his hands up her waist to cup the bottom o f her large firm breasts. He firmly pulled her to him and bit her on the shoulder right by the next so hard she cried out. he swiftly undid the buttons and lifted her out of the dress and only let go of the bite to bend her over. Jolene was dripping wet with desire and was almost afraid but was to excited to have Texas inside her again to even notice the blood running down her chest. Texas couldn’t remember dropping his trousers but his firm erect penis was throbbing with desire so hard it ached. He could feel the heat from between Jolene’s legs on him and he started thrusting almost uncontrollably and pulled her onto him. She took his full shaft all at once and even though it hurt she still liked it. The sex only got rougher from there and the drugs kept Texas from feeling the nails and teeth breaking his skin. He lost control of himself in her. Jolene breathing hard had never had it this good from anyone she was bleeding from a few bites and Texas’ tight aphrodisiac enhanced grip bruises were starting to show on her arms and torso. The throbbing wounds and bruises only excited her more.
Back to top Go down
https://western-promise.rpg-board.net
JohnnyAppleseed

PostSubject: Re: assaulting the steele's   assaulting the steele's EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 12:54 pm

The marshal had almost caught up to Victoria, he had been heading to Atlanta but the sound of her horse taking off down the road drew his attention. Something was up, and he did not want to be the last kid in class to hear about it. He camped further back as not to draw too much attention but was spotted by Ming Lee earlier that morning when she was watering the horses.
“Alright, he’s still sitting there. Three of you go around back and take him from behind, the rest of you come with me. I have a special treat for this one.” General Leghorn took his handkerchief and wiped the dust off his coat. “Now that our guest of honour has arrived, I think its just might be time to start the festivities.” He chuckled.
The doctor quietly sat outside of Jolene’s tent as Texas did what Texas needed to do. He looked down at his watch, they had been at it for twenty minutes already. He pulled a cigarette out of his pouch and went to light it. Suddenly everything went black.
When he came to, he was gagged and bound. There was a ringing in his ear and a throbbing pain that seemed to sting right up into his sinuses. “What happened?” he thought to himself, his vision still too blurry to make out who the men standing over him were.
“Look whos wes got here” one of the thugs chirped. A few of the men grabbed his arms and hoisted him onto his feet. “General’s got a special plan for you. Shrink.” Lauded another of the men. They proceeded to drag the doctor back over to the front of Jolene’s tent. A Spanish cannon had been positioned such that whoever exited the tent would be staring right down the barrel, of which the doctor was being held in front of.
“Jimmy! WATCHOUT!!!” the General yelled towards the tent in a genuinely concerned tone. The second he saw movement on the flap he lit the fuse.
Back to top Go down
General Sterling Steele
Admin
General Sterling Steele

PostSubject: Re: assaulting the steele's   assaulting the steele's EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 12:13 am

For as much fun as Texas was having mauling the shit out of this poor helpless girl, and for as much as she was going to allow him to continue to maul her, he was becoming increasingly more frustrated by the minute. For one, getting off hadn’t done anything to get rid of the ache in his balls. For two, as much as he could overpower her, she wouldn’t submit to him. For three, he was getting tired. He had been on a liquor fueled bender all night, and was starting to loose steam. Panting, lying overtop of her he let go of her hair and sat up on the edge of the bed. There was something going on in the camp, lots of guys were moving in lots of directions, and he could hear horses pulling heavy wagons past the tent. Something was funny, it made the hair on the back of his neck stand up. Reaching into his breast pocket and taking a swig from his flask he looked back at her over his shoulder. He was disappointed and frustrated, not satisfied like he should be, and that frustrated him more. One more swig of the flask and he put it away, taking out a cigarette and lighting it, he stood up and pulled his pants back on. “sweetheart, I got work to do. Much as i’d love to sleep off this hangover next to ya, no thank you, no sir.you’re just not my type of woman.” His manner had changed. He was standoffish and tucked his shirt in taking a drag of his cigarette. He fixed his hat, accepting that he was going to look like shit infront of his commanders no matter what.
Before Jolene could protest texas heard the yell for jimmy to watch out. taking another drag off the cigarette he turned and stormed out of the tent to go deal with this new emergency. The shock of staring down the barrel of a Spanish cannon again gave cause for pause, but the hiss of the fuse being lit stole the luxury of a pause. He exhailed, catching sight of the smoke drift in the wind. Too much wind to shoot the fuse. He ran and tackled he doctor and the two men holding jimmy to the ground with a hard shove to the left out of the path of the cannon. A few inches was all he needed.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyAppleseed

PostSubject: Re: assaulting the steele's   assaulting the steele's EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 12:30 am

Crack! The cannon slammed into the ground with an earth-breaking thump. Smoke filled the area surrounding Jolene’s tent. Over the ringing in his ears the doctor could barely make out the sound of Leghorn clapping and laughing. “Well done Mr. Steel! Well done Indeed!” The general smirked as he drew his revolver. “See you can follow directions, not necessarily well but a HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN JAMIE!” Texas, the doctor and the two men were rolling on the ground coughing trying to get up.
“General. I need a word, quickly and in private.” Jamie McAlister, exhaled almost completely out of breath.
“A word? You don’t have the baby, what could you possibly have to say to me. You know what scratch that…” The general sighs “You don’t know what its like to lose a small child so let’s put things into perspective.” He draws a nickel plated colt .45 and without even blinking shoots Texas jr. and Austin in their heads. “besides I think I’ve found a better friend.”
Back to top Go down
Victoria Steele

PostSubject: Re: assaulting the steele's   assaulting the steele's EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 1:53 am

Victoria, comes up on the marshal with out making a sound.   She primes the pistole in her hand, the click causes the Marshal to turn.  He is face with a gun in his face, and on ticked off Victoria.  Before he could say a word, Victoria was in his face.  “Are you involved with what’s happening to my family right now marshal.” She demanded in a cold Ice voice.  Steadily the marshal put his weapon from his holster on the ground, “Only as involved as you need me to be to help get your kin out of this storm that’s brewin’ back home.” He said as he slowly deliberately turned towards Victoria, his hands raised in the air. “I seen some men, looks like the type that means business, anyhow they were headin’ t’wards your homestead an I seen you take off like a stuck swine. Mam I guess I’m saying you all looked like help was needed” Victoria examines the marshal as he says his peace.   Watching Him with her Icey blue eyes.  “Alright marshal” she says as she lowers the gun and holsters it.    I need man power.  She continued as she whistles for her horse.  We’re heading to the see a lady about a telegraph.  
Ming lee rejoins Victoria and the marshal.   They ride for several hours, under the pitch-black sky with only the moon to light the way.   Ming lee noticed the campfires first of in the distances.  It was quite late when they road into the large make-shift town.   The made their way down the man road, it was thick with mud from the rain a few nights ago, but and had harden slightly making it more like a past.  Drugging through the mud, they made their way to the end of the muddy street and came up to a train, it was by fair one of the largest trains any of them had ever see it had to be three times the size of a normal train.  They name on the side of the train read: “B.S.W. Express” written in bright white pain.  It was quite a sight as the got to the end of the train, where a passenger car was still light.
Victoria and the others dismount and make their way to the door.  Before Victoria even knocks on the door.   Young woman in a green dress answers the door.  Victoria propyl ask for permission to use the telegraph.  The woman gave her consent and the three levees for the telegraph office.  
Victoria and the Marshal made several messages, Victoria contacted Texas’s Captain, inform him to gather as much of the platoon as he can.  She then contacts a couple other captains that owed Texas’s Family a favor and asked them to send men as well.  Marshal contacted His officers as well as the local sheriff and told him to round up his men and as big of a posy as he could.  He then got the authority from a local judge in the area.
By Sunrise everyone had gathered.  They managed to round up about 40 men, and 27 Cavalry 30 if you include Victoria marshal and Ming lee and a small artillery squad.  She walked out of the Generals store were a unions officers uniform.  With some alteration for a more feminine look.   She walked over to the captain with a piece of paper.  The captain appeared stunned as he read it.  He looked at Victoria and promptly saluted her as if she was a high-ranking officer.  She returned the salute and gave the order to move out.  She turned and looked at the marshal and Ming lee gave them a nod.  The three of them mounted their horse and took lead of the of Soldiers, Malisa Cavalry and artillery that as they made their way down the road towards Dixieland.

Stirling Smiled at the man holding a gun to him about 3 feet away, What ya’ lookin at boy?  Stirling just kept smiling the man cocked his gun, “ya still feelen like smilen boy? The man took a couple steps forward W\hen suddenly Brutus clamped down on his leg taking it off.  Stirling suddenly thrusted himself forward.  Just as the man fell on a landmine KABOOM! Knocking both men forward and the alligator flying into he men shocked men to a few feet from them, you could hear one of the men scream in agony as the alligator tor him apart.  Stirling had got him self loose.  BANG! BANG! BANG!  Three more men down.  Shots came out of no where.   Stirling grabbed one of the guns the dead man dropped, the proceeded to take out the last four.   Basil appeared out of the tree line with little Alice sitting in front of him, on the saddle.
Stirling whistled for his horse, grabbed his dads gun and took off after McAlister.  As he got close to camp, he gets of his horse surveillances the area, that’s when he saw the Gatling gun.   He got lucky and found a flag boy that he nocked out and took his cloths.  It made it much easier to get around.    Quickly and quietly of the few guys around the closest gun. No one noticed him drop the men or get the one of three guns ready to shoot.   He looks down the row of tents and see’s McAlister Standing in the Middle of camp.  
Jolene had grabbed her clothes when Texas bolted and rolled out from under the tent edge she booked it and tried getting dressed as she ran she got to the edge of camp in no time as she always exercised in the morning, so she was incredible fit even older. She looked to watch a familiar figure walking casually and lashing out quietly dropping men around the guns it was like him from the hospital all those years ago…
McAllister just saw his grandkids shot he laughed and said well now I’m ahead in the game as I was paid their college money… but we need to really take this family seriously this 12-year-old whelp took out 20 some guys in mere minutes. We need to man the cannons and get ready to open fire right now forget this nonsense here gesturing towards the tent where Texas and the Doctor were. You ….
He was cut off by the whizzing of bullets right between him and the general and above the General. These were not little bullets they were massive heavy calibre. Even a nick was known to cause serious, damage and trauma. McAllister raised his hands and started to run for cover as a bullet grazed the top of his right forearm and nicked his left breast and bicep he had started to spin from the impact of the bullet as it grazed his left forearm before striking a soldier in the knee…
Sterling saw McAllister go down and the Cannon in the tent that was surrounded as he was unloading as fast as he could crank.   Click, Click, Click.  Out of ammo.  
Jolene had started running as soon as Sterling started shooting thinking about how handsome he was and that she would do anything for him.  As Sterling ran out of ammo she kind of snuck up on him running at him from the front side. The light bounced off her, hair and it appeared golden. Her clothes hugged her figure which was as fit as any 16-year-old athlete and shouted hey handsome can I help you shoot those bad guys in there?
Stirling Shocked by the sudden Yelling, he turns to her points his gun and fires, the bullet recoils of the dirt in front of Jolene feet.  Stopping her in her tracks “she shouted no I’m here to help you” they tried to shoot me with a cannon in there pointing to at camp where he was shooting.

Thanks to the sound of the Gatling gun the Victoria’s platoon mange to move in undetected, not that it matter most of the men where already wiped out.   It was over kill as the platoon swarmed the encampment, abolishing tents and rounding up all the remaining people in the camp.  Victoria Lead the attack with the marshal, Ming lee and the captain.  Including Jolene and Stirling.  Everyone was brought to center of the devastated camp.   Victoria unfazed by the gruesome scene, she took charge tell men to check for survivors and to gather the wounded.  Her and the marshal with his men surrounds the general.  The general drops his gun and surrenders.   Victoria notices the two-boy’s reach down to check. Ones dead two bullets through the chest the other was alive he was hit through the shoulder.   Looks like one tried to save the other.  Victoria’s twinge as she looked at the boy’s… they look a lot like Stirling.  
Dread fills her as she scours for sighs for her family.  She spots Texas and the Doctor Ming Lee is with them.  She looks about for Stirling when her men bring in some stragglers, a few solders, a woman and a boy.  Stirling!  She realizes he was dressed as one of the solders.  She dashed over to him and had him released.  She hugged him, in relief.  Thank god, your alive she whispered.   She held him for a moment before she pulled herself away to look at him.  He was beat up.  The one side of his face was swollen and begin to turn purple.  
She looked at and ask, “what about the other’s?”.   He looked down at the grown for a moment before looking Victoria in the eye and said.  Alex is dead.  Victoria was a little taken back by the tone in Stirling voice, it wasn’t harsh, or sad, more weathered.  She looked her son in the eye, he had change over night.  He was no longer a boy, he had scene death by his own hand.  He was now a young man, skilled strong and smart.  Tears weld up in Victoria’s eyes, she wished she had been there sooner.   To protect Stirling a little longer. Victoria smiled, at her son.  The pride beaming from her, couldn’t be mistaken as anything else.  
Texas’s, Stirling and the doctor was sent to be examined along with all the other injured.  Victoria had men begin building gallows, while the marshal and his men prepared the prisoners for hanging.  With in an hour the gallows were built and starting with the general began to lichen them one at a time.
Back to top Go down
General Sterling Steele
Admin
General Sterling Steele

PostSubject: Re: assaulting the steele's   assaulting the steele's EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 4:58 am

Texas junior, and Austin McAlister had been part of the crew of five loading the cannon. They were only here because their grandfather James McAlister, had told them that they would get to meet the man they had been told was their father. There was even the potential that he would adopt the twins. Texas Junior had his reservations that this Colonel would adopt them, what with his bow legs and frail constitution; but Austin secretly hoped that their father would take them in. General Leghorn had encouraged Austin and texas junior to practice target shooting at sketches of their father, and had made certain to tell them the real story behind all of their father’s illustrious military career. Texas junior didn’t have any reservations about shooting at his father. If he wanted them, he would have come for them by now. Besides, if he was as great a man as everybody else he talked to said, he would forgive them for shooting at him. It sounded like their father had shootouts with his own family all the time.
Austin wasn’t buying into it all. Their grandfather never did anything if it didn’t make him money, and the very fact that so many of the stories they had been told conflicted with each other was reason enough not to believe anything except what he saw of the an himself. What he had just seen was the man he had been told was his father, push his friend out of the way of a nine pound cannon ball at close range.
Their grandfather joined general leghorn at the camp, texas junior was still watching the smoke to see if anyone survived when he heard the Bang!Bang! of a .45 caliber firing at close range to them. Austin had just enough time to shove texas junior and get between him and the gun. Both of them screamed as bullets tore through their young bodies. Laying on the ground stunned, and bleeding from a bullet to the shoulder, texas junior looked at his twin brother Austin as the light died out of his eyes. Shock, and blood-loss soon caused texas junior to loose consciousness.
“pull your shit together texas.” He told himself. “get up. Pull your shit together.” Shaking, he staggered to his feet. Disoriented and dizzy his ears were filled with a high pitch whistle he felt nauseous and while he made it to his feet for a brief second, a sickening belch that tasted like bitter-sweet metal and sulfur brought him back to his knees. “yuck, ok come on, this time for real, up.” He commanded himself. He coughed, choking on the smoke from the cannon blast and doubled over again. He grabbed onto jimmy slugging one of the general’s men in the jaw hard when he spooked texas in the smoke. Even though he was pulling jimmy to his feet and trying to untie him, pushing him out of the smoke, he was leaning against jimmy for support. The ringing in his ears was starting to die back, but he was still nauseous. His nose was full of sulfur from the cannon smoke. He could barely make out the general laughing and clapping over the ringing in his ears. He knew the general was talking about him, he called him Mr. Steele. Things weren’t adding up by the second.
Drawing his handgun he looked around to see if the smoke was clearing. That was when he heard the bang! Bang! Of a .45 caliber gun, close. He grabed jimmy again and dragged him to the ground. Shots fired in the smoke, safest place was on the ground low so you didn’t catch a stray bullet. The sudden drop made texas’s stomach lurch. “oh god.” He suppressed another putrid metal belch and gagged. He knelt there a moment gagging and clutching his stomach. Gasping for air he shoved jimmy out of the last of the smoke cloud and crawled himself the rest of the way. For a second he thought about continuing to lay there and pretend to be a dead body. Shots fired in camp, cannon pointed right at him and jimmy, the general calling texas mr. Steele; things weren’t adding up in a hurry. Something instinctual inside texas twisted in agony hearing who those two shots fired hit. He heard two small boys cry out and his his heart squeezed. What if that were sterling?
Groaning texas twisted in agony up onto his knees again heaving up what was little more than stomach acid and moonshine. “fucking Christ.” He scowled wiping his lips. “oh shit.” He started to heave harder, accepting that he looked like shit a long time ago, now he was going to use it to his advantage. The general would take one look at texas kneeling there wretching his guts out, praying god forgive him, and realize that texas hadn’t been tactically undermining the general. Texas had been on a drunken bender and this all might as well be a game to him. By now that was very clear. While the general had been losing his shit, texas was laughing it up. Texas knelt there doubled over, pistol in one hand, and forehead pressed to the ground he groaned. he pulled out his handkerchief wiping his mouth and forehead pretending like he still gave a shit about presentations. Belching and looking sick again he looked towards the general and got up. With the smoke cleared, he was starting to come to his senses again, relatively speaking. Another stab of pain and abdominal muscle spasms brought texas to his knees again. Jesus. He holstered his pistol again heaving once more. Twice more, He clutched at the grass, trying to pull himself back up only to lean forward with his forehead against the ground heaving one more time.
When Victoria and the cavalry arrived with a small militia and started securing the camp, Basil and Kentucky came out of the trees, surrendering up their rifles to the cavalry captain and his men. Basil gently rubbed alice’s back as she sucked her thumb whimpering scared by all the people and the noise. He would take care of her while matters of justice were attended to. He wouldn’t take her home yet, they couldn’t be sure the house was secure yet, but he would sit by the master in the infirmary with her. That would be the quietest part of the camp with the banging of hammers from the gallows being built. Kentucky came up to Victoria “Victoria, that asshole pretending to be a general barged into the house and murdered Alex, all because we didn’t know where the fuck Texas was. Where the fuck is Texas?” tears started to stream from kentucky’s eyes again and he wiped them on his sleeve. “where is that asshole? this is all his fault!” he wiped his eyes again, gasping. Kentucky was on the brink of hysterics, and given the chance, would beat the shit out of his brother. Why did he have to come home and fuck everything up all over again? It was all texas’ fault. It was always texas’ fault. Kentucky had to get out of there before he was a complete blubbering mess again. He walked back to the house slowly, and stopped at the gate at the road looking up at what was left of his husband. He choked back another sob, wiping his eyes and his nose as it started to run, on his sleeve. “Oh Alex, i’m so sorry. You’re right. This is my fault. I can’t blame your death on my brother. I was jealous of his family and wanted us to have one and you got murdered because of me. Alex i’m so sorry.” He wiped his eyes again choking back a sob.
In the infirmary, everyone Victoria hadn’t personally vouched for as a friend had been handcuffed to their cot. “it’s nice working on unconscious patients huh mac? They don’t complain or scream.” One of the medics called over to his companion. Mackenzie looked up at Bill and sighed “i’d love to know how the colonel here wound up with four rounds in his gut without a gunshot wound.” He had made the colonel drink an ounce of ipecac and a pint of water after he was brought in vomiting and a bullet came out with a spray of puke. Three bullets later Mackenzie was starting to wonder just what the hell happened here before they arrived. There was a clink, clink and a thud, thud as something else hit the bottom of the bucket. Another bullet, and an empty casing? “sir? Did you swallow six bullets?” Mackenzie asked nervously. “or five bullets and an empty casing?”
Texas groaned before heaving up some more of the water he had been forced to drink. “uuughh, I don’t know. I don’t remember swallowing them at all.” Mackenzie sighed “better make sure that’s everything then.” he made the colonel drink another ounce of ipecac and a few more pints of water. He heaved his guts up until finally there was a thunk, thunk of the bullet to fit the empty casing. Still, they kept making him drink because he would be throwing up for the next few hours at least. He would pass out from exhaustion only to wake up a few minutes later vomiting again.
By this point, Texas junior was regaining consciousness, recovering after having the bullet removed from his shoulder. Moaning in pain he struggled and rattled his handcuffs surprised. Bill came and gave him something for the pain, not wanting a child to suffer, regardless whose side he was on. Texas junior looked over at the colonel and then looked up to the medic. His lips quivered and he started to cry, choking back sobs and trying not to appear too weak. He looked over at his mother, trying to grind against the other medic who was trying to tend her wounds. Then he looked over to his grandfather who was on one of the cots too but looked either unconscious or dead. He felt so alone and scared. There were so many things he wanted to ask the medic but he was trying so hard not to cry. “am i gonna die?” he finally choked out. Bill patted his head. “probably not. You got lucky, but you can still get an infection.” When the medic said probably not, the damn broke and texas junior began to cry, as any child caught in a war zone would.
“i’m sorry. I didn’t wanna do it. I only came because they said i’d get to meet my dad. I just wanted to meet my dad, now everyone’s dead. It’s all my family’s fault.” Texas junior sobbed. He didn’t want to die. He didn’t want anybody to die. Now they were all going to die. Hearing what the boy said, Bill figured he had better go and tell Mrs. Steele. This kid was a witness willing to talk.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyAppleseed

PostSubject: Re: assaulting the steele's   assaulting the steele's EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 11:58 pm

“Fuck.” Viper darted through the bush, “Fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck.” A tree branch cracks under her foot. “fuck…” Out of the underbrush an enormous black alligator lunges out of the underbrush. “oh, here we go.” She takes a step back and launches herself at a full sprint towards the gator summersaulting onto its back, “Easy boy… easy…” The alligator lets out a growling sigh and submits to viper, who had been using the pommel of her dagger to press against a pressure point on its neck. She reaches into her satchel and pulls out a length of cord, fashions it into a leash and tethers the gator to a tree. After a few more minutes of running through the brush she could see Heather’s tap to the Steel’s telegraph line. Tap tap… tap tap tap tap. She rattled off a seemingly random code to all open lines. Moments later the telegraph started ticking back:
Attn Fed. Rep.
Person Of Interest
Augustine R LEGHORN
To Be Surrendered to Fed. Auth.
Chg. GRAND TREASON.
Auth. 8889902 PLT
“that will do.” She grabs the red candle off the shelf and pours wax onto the parchment letterhead on heather’s desk, takes a brass seal stamp out of her satchel, and brands the wax with a federal union seal.
“Oh my, my day just gets better and better!” she smiles self assuredly. The horses left behind from McAlister’s failed attempt at catching Sterling had started grazing in the pasture nearby a telegraph post. Viper slowly approaches a light brown charger, again reaching into her bag she pulls a bruised apple out and offers it to the majestic beast. It lets out a gruff and takes off in a cloud of dust. “shit.”
Viper lets out a breath of disappointment. She looks up and sees one horse left standing there. It was not a good-looking horse. It’s hair was mangey, eye’s were crossed, mane was matted in addition to being dreadlocked, and the saddle on it looked like it came from the 1500’s and was left in a swamp.
“looks like its you and me buddy.” The ridiculous looking horse took the apple right from her hand and nuzzled his cold wet horse nose against viper’s forehead. She gave him a kiss on the snout and hopped up on his back the pair galloping towards the makeshift courthouse at Victoria’s estate. She numbly avoids all the booby traps along the way making it just in time to burst into the ball room from the porch entrance,” STOP! I have a telegraph for the marshal!”
The doctor coughed and gasped as the gag fell away, the smoke was thick, and a piercing ring stung his ears. He looked around he could see the general and Texas’ boots under the smoke. A horse arrived with a battle worn man on its back. He put his hands down to steady himself, he was almost up as two gunshots rang out. The doctor dropped back to the ground. He took a deep breath and started crawling towards Jolene’s tent. There was one of Texas’ pistols laying on the ground. He put the pistol down the back of his trousers and continued crawling through the smoke into the tent. POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! One of the Gatling guns had begun discharging towards the camp. SMASH! A picture of Jolene came crashing to the ground in front of the doctor, she was with Sigmund Freud, there was a hole punched in it from the machine guns barrage. He slips the picture out of the frame folded it and put it into his breast pocket. It got quiet, then Victoria’s voice could be heard over the sound of men marching and the occasional gunshot. Shaking the doctor got to his feet, and hands shaking he made his way out of the tent gun drawn. Two militia-men point their rifles at him and he drops the pistol. They take him into custody and escort him to the medial tent set up over the hill. On the way a barely dressed woman accosted him and was pushed away by his captors shortly after. After being triaged and bandaged he was led to a cot and handcuffed to the side rail.
General Leghorn sat there in the basement prisoner’s cell twiddling his thumbs, handcuffed and bound at the feet, there was also a handful of deputies to watch over him. “Well this is dumb, like not Hellen Keller can’t talk dumb, but the kind of dumb that makes you turn to a bunch of assholes about to hang you and pointing guns in your face, and say this is dumb.” Leghorn stretched his shoulders and looked down at his bindings. “Ever think to yourself that people like me always get what we deserve?”
“shut up” one of the guards barks.
“We don’t, we get what we want, because none of us deserve a GOD-DAMN-THING!”
Kentucky, A Calvary officer, and two Militia-men come down the stone stairway into the cellar jail. They quietly make their way to the cage door and with a “Click” the door unlocks and Kentucky walks through. “So I suppose you already know you are going to be hanged. I just have one little piece of business to take care of before they do that.”
“Well! Last time we met thing were a bi-.“ And before Leghorn could finish Kentucky’s fist landed squarely on the General’s temple. “You’re lucky that they need you to speak.” CRACK! Another blow to the head. Kentucky looked down at his bloodied knuckles and wiped them on the General’s coat. He steps out of the cage and locks it behind him.
“You hit like a bitch.” The general muttered as Kentucky headed up the stairs.
“And you are going to die like one.” Kentucky retorted, He and the men exited the cellar and the door slammed shut.
“What are you looking at asshole!” Leghorn sneer at a guard who had started chuckling.
“You are going to die. Like a bitch!” The guard hooted and hollered.
Back to top Go down
Sasksungod

PostSubject: McAllister and Jolene in the medical tent.   assaulting the steele's EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 1:01 am

McAllister hurt so much his arms felt like they had been ripped off his heart and whole left side hurt... At least now it was just hurt before it was agony he could hardly breathe he listened to everything around him but none of it really made any sense until the throbbing agony subsided in his arms and torso. Victoria came over to talk to him she asked "why shouldn't I kill you?" McAlister said because I can tell you a name "viper" that's who the General has been getting orders from ... "Marshall" could be heard faintly ... He saw a familiar figure and focused hard despite Victoria ... That woman that black woman she delivered the map that this nonsense is about I don't know any more as he started to pass out he saw,Jolene off her bed riding an orderly...
Back to top Go down
General Sterling Steele
Admin
General Sterling Steele

PostSubject: crossing threads...   assaulting the steele's EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 2:33 am

https://western-promise.rpg-board.net/t6-the-medic-tent

the rest of this thread continued in a group chat. this link will take you to the topic for the group chat that happened.

https://western-promise.rpg-board.net/t6-the-medic-tent
Back to top Go down
Victoria Steele

PostSubject: Re: assaulting the steele's   assaulting the steele's EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 11:52 pm

Victoria left the medical tent and continued her investigation, she finished talking to the prisoners, then started talking to witness. Once that was done she found one of her service and told her to find Kentucky and the Marshal to meet and discuss the notes.
She went to the officer’s tent to wait for them. Kentucky came baring in, screaming this is a set up and that this is all Texas fault. He carried on for a few minutes before Victoria turned some of her pent-up anger on him. “How typical for you to blame your brother just because you don’t know what’s going on”. Victoria turn on him. Glaring at him. Kentucky paused for a moment before he continued. You want to know what else I don’t know! I don’t know, why theirs this crazy red head, a random Asian woman. I don’t know why Alex was killed or why the kid was stolen. There’s some black woman running around on our land. There’s some gay, going on about a train robbery and Indian and Oregon is missing.
SHUT UP KENTUCKY! Shouted Victoria. First, Ming Lee is My informant. Second, the red head is the mother of Texas’s other bastard child and lastly, Alex was the victim of brutality. As for Indian and Oregon I’m worried that he may have had something to do with that train robbery. They where bring a package to me.
Kentucky looked at her, A package? He said, Yes replied Victoria, an important one. Kentucky shack’s his head and said. This! is why, I got out of the family business”. You think you did Kentucky, rebuttal Victoria. Now go find out what happen to your brothers and that package. Consider yourself on clock, you report directly to me, now get out. Kentucky gets up, salutes mockingly and leaves.
Just as Kentucky leaves, the marshal showed up. He talks to Kentucky for a few moments before Kentucky leaves. The Marshal enter the tent, greeted Victoria before have a seat in an empty chair. “How is the investigation going?” asked Victoria. Oh, its coming long remarked The Marshal. Victoria asked a few more question all of which The Marshal side stepped.
Victoria looked at Marshal, Alright Marshal, sins your giving me the run around anyway, I’ll just ask you. Should I be worried about my family legally? The Marshal responded.” As much as I believe this is a self defences case, a person to explain that in court is always good.” At which point he gets up to leave. Just as he moves the flap of the tent he says” All thou what we did was necessary to take your property back. I highly advise you leave the legal work to the law men.” I appreciates the advice but, If I had marshal, my family would be dead. She remarked as the marshal walked out of the tent.
Victoria exist the tent. She pulls a cigarette out of a sliver case and lite it with a match. She begins to head back to the House. As she makes her way through the camp. The place looks like a battle zone mud and blood are caked everywhere. Bullet wholes scattered through the tents. The stench of sulfur still lingers in the air.
As she came up to the gats leading to her home. The rope is still hanging from the fence, where they hung her friend. Her heart felt like lead as she followed the blood stand path up to her house. The door was open from people coming and going as she entered the foyer. Just in time to hear Texas shouting at the staff. She headed into the kitchen where she heard the voice coming from. She entered the room to a scene of her husband the doctor and two men she didn’t recognize, her husband going on about a man that died years ago from a cannon through the chest.
“What the hell is going on in here, and who the hell are you too”?! she demand looking at her husband and the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: assaulting the steele's   assaulting the steele's Empty

Back to top Go down

assaulting the steele's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western Promises :: main arc :: Archived Threads/ locked threads :: Archived Threads/ locked threads-
Jump to: