Western Promises
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Western Promises

A turn based forum role play game currently involved in a blend of high fantasy and World War 1 history. History re-imagined.

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearchGallery

CONTENT WARNING Hiring a new Engineer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Sterling Steele
Admin
General Sterling Steele

CONTENT WARNING Hiring a new Engineer Empty
PostSubject: CONTENT WARNING Hiring a new Engineer   CONTENT WARNING Hiring a new Engineer EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 3:00 am

Content Warning for graphic (and probably inaccurate) sex scenes towards the middle/end.

https://western-promise.rpg-board.net/

Setting; france 1914 june 29th. The world is booming with technology. Record players. Radios. Telephones. Electric lighting. Its all new and its all exciting. The cavalry of the old military has given way to the air plane of the air force.

Hand grenades, machine guns, and mustard gas have all just been invented for war
Arch duke franz Ferdinand has been assassinated and now everyone is waiting to see what austria does in response

General sterling steele sat on the street patio of a little french bistro drinking the best tea he had ever had while reading the newspaper. He was waiting to meet with a potential business partner. He didnt really know the particulars but his eldest son Sterling Junior had set up the meeting so he trusted it. Sterling had taken his father Bradley's hobby of making guns into a full blown enterprise. After merging with Everweather industries when he married his wife Victoria, Sterling had turned his family's business into a military economic power house. He was in france delivering a new machine gun to the french army before he had planned to enjoy the french country with his family. That was until the arch duke was shot. Sterling steele was a handsome man in his late 40's. Standing six feet tall he had shoulders and a chest as wide as a whiskey barrel. His short black curly hair had begun to gray with age or perhaps a sickness. His hair looked to be mostly grey and white with patches of black. You could tell he colored it, but it looked recently cut. Perhaps he was going with a more natural look now. He was physically fit, however years at a desk and family life had given the hard bodied general a bit of a gut. Not enough to be disproportionate, but enough to show he was letting himself go physically, settling into the comfortable, wealthy lifestyle he had built for himself.

Sterling's second born son Texas parked his motorcycle beside the bistro his father was at and went inside. He joined his father as the waiter came and took Tex' drink order. Tex liked his coffee with just a bit of sugar. "So, i guess she's not here yet. There must have been some kind of issue on the train. Maybe a switch track failure." Sterling sr. Didn't seem to notice texas sit down and start talking to him. He heard. He didnt have anything to add. It seemed like a logical reason to be late to a meeting with investors.

Not very long after they sat down a girl not older thab 22 stumbled in the bistro, her one hand holding a stack of paper balancing her way inside, her other hand pulling a trolley behind her. Her long golden hair was carefully tied into a knot on the back of her head, she wore a tight black woman's suit and black shoes with a small heel. She looked stressed but obviously tried to remain calm, just when she sighed a weell of the trolley got stuck between two wooden floorplanks and made her fall. Paper flew everywhere around her as she tried to break her fall with her hands. "great just what I needed." She embarrassed said pushing her glasses back on her nose. She just hoped her appointment runned in late just not to see her this way.
(her name is Antoinette Boucher)

Tex could spot a damsels in distress a mile away. When she tripped and her papers flew everywhere he got up from his seat and went to help her pick up her papers. Handing the papers to her he helped her to her feet. "Do you need a hand?" He asked softly. He looked so exotic with his mexican american tanned skin amd big dark eyes.

Her cheeks turned bright red looking up from under her glasses realising someone had seen her clumbsy way. "Yes, thank you sir." She politely said accepting his hand to help her stand. But avoided eye contact while doing so. "I really need to get a hold of myself" she said looking around seeing the mess she created. She started to pick up the papers, most of them documents and drawings of odd machines.

He helped her pick up her papers from where they had scattered around the bistro. He glanced at some of the drawings. "You must be the inventor my father and i came to meet with. Dad's out on the patio." He handed her the rest of her papers and helped her with her cart over to where sterling sr was sitting.

She almost froze when he said that. Great, how where they going to take her serious now. A clumsy woman inventing war machines, yeah right. "Eh..." She said searching for words which could save her credibility, "well... Yes I suppose I am." She said lost. "I hope you understand that my inventions are not so clumsy as I am."

Texas chuckled "calm down. Nobody said you were clumsy." His southern accent was like honey on the ears. He pulled out a chair for her at their table and smiled at her. Sterling sr. Seemed not to have noticed. He seemed completely engrossed in whatever article he was reading.

She gave him a smile "nobody accept for me." She almost whispered. "Thank you for helping me." She again said sticking out her hand. "Let me properly introduce myself, my name is Antoinette Boucher."

Tex took her hand and kissed it softly. "I'm Texas Steele. This is my father Sterling Sr. Sterling sr finally set the paper down "hello miss boucher. So glad you could join us. "
"Tell me miss boucher, what made you want to invent? Any why invent machines of war?" The old general knit his fingers together resting his chin on the back of his fingers looking her over. He did not regret his choice of wife, while this girl was nothing like his wife's confidence and grace she seemed to have the tenacity not to be defined by what was in her pants. In his youth sterling had struggled with women of such a character but he found if he treated them well they werent difficult.

"well, my father was a engineer and didn't have the vision that woman needed to stay in the kitchen. I watched him invent machines that helped people. His legacy is him teaching me I guess. He died two years ago and I thought it would be an honour to go fort on his work." She began to tell nervous. She find both jr. As sr. Intimidating but couldn't really explain why. "It turned out im actually good at it..." First time something confident came out of her mouth since she entered the bistro.

Sterling sr smiled when she spoke of continuing her father's legacy. She had only spoken to Sterling jr. On the phone, but from what texas looked like she could guess that junior was only a closer reflection of his father. Sterling sr. Leaned over and whispered something to texas. Texas rolled his eyes and sighed giving the impression texas was really only here as a body guard to his aging father. "It sounds like we will have much to work on together miss boucher."

She nodded, "I would like too. I'm still learn a lot in inventing for war, but I'm all into scrips and books to get there." She said handing over a few manoscrips about weapons and use of chemicals.

Sterling sr nodded taking the pages from her and going over them. "Alright. Sounds good. We'll start you off with 6 engineers. Junior and i will settle your budget over the next few days but it looks like you have what we are looking for." Sterling sr offered her his hand "i look forward to working with you"

She took his hand hiding her relieve, "I will not disappoint you. Thank you for the opportunity." She gladly thanked him. What a day, at least something went right. She looked at jr. "and thank you for helping me. I'm glad the rough start didn't got in the way." She smiled more at ease
Texas. Sterling jr runs the office and she hasnt met him. Just heard his sexy southern accent lol))

Ah Woops sorry))
Its ok))
Sterling sr looked at his pocket watch. "Damn. Ah well the brass can wait. So what have you got under the sheet?

"the sheet?" She asked, "ah the sheet..." She said understanding. "tracer bullet, still something I'm developing, but its ment to be used when there is bad sighting, they are use to see what and if you hit something when fired." She removed the sheet and showed him a small case with bullets. "It's not perfect, but I can perfection it when I spend more time on them"

Sterling sr sat there staring at the tracer bullets as she uncovered them. He picked up one of the bullets, his mouth hung open slightly. He looked like he was about to start drooling over this invention of hers. He turned it over and over in his hands inspecting it. "The brass will have to wait until tomorrow." He finally said before setting down the bullet in the case again. He stood up "Im looking forward to our partnership." He put his stetson cowboy hat back on and waved to his chofer to start the car. "Tex, I'll see you back at the house for dinner." Tex just nodded. He didnt actually say yes as his father got into the car amd drove off. "Gonna be a loud afternoon back home." Texas muttered a little disgusted

Left alone there with their family's new developer, texas smirked. The waiter refilled his coffee and as texas was stirring a sugar cube into it he shuddered. "Can't wait until i rank high enough to be able to blow off a meeting with a couple of majors just to try and get my dick wet." He sipped his coffee looking over the menu. "Have you eaten? I'm starving." Texas was a soldier and didn't mince words or hide his feelings. He was direct and to the point as he could be. "Quite the invention. Dad hides it well, but you've gotten him excited with the concept of these bullets alone. I'd like to see how they fire on a range some time. If you come with me to London, i can give you access to the testing fields."

Texas insisted that she have lunch with him. He said he would feel awkward eating alone. He did not take his eyes off her the entire time. "You know, you're really pretty. Your glasses really accentuate your eyes." He talked a lot about how pretty she was. He gave the impression that texas was the muscle among the siblings. The more educated sounding gentleman, Sterling jr, she had spoken to on the phone must be the brains of the siblings. Texas had a haunted look to his eyes, as if he had bore witness to some unspeakable horror as a child.

Antoinette didn't really know what texas expected from her and how to respond when his father left. But she always tried to be as polite as she could be. "Thank you, am grateful for the opportunity and Thank you for your compliments." Her cheeks were as red as the hour before when she made a mess. "Forgive my akwartness, it's not that I try to be rude but I'm not that used to complements. I guess I need to figure out how to deal with that." She said with a shy giggle. "So, your father seems a nice man, you both actually. How did you two end up here? I hear your southern drawl and couldn't help wondering."

Texas laughed when she said they seemed nice and that she wasnt used to compliments. "Well, I'll help you get real comfortable with being complimented." He chuckled "family vacation. Of sorts. I'm a pilot for the british air force." He pulled out a photo from his leather jacket of two identical twin boys. "That's texas junior and jack. They're back in London with their mother. Bit of a messy divorce Im afraid."

She took the photo and observed it. "You're a long way from home." She said looking back to him. "Isn't it hard sometimes?" Antoinette asked.
The boys were a striking resemblance to their father and grandfather, only their skintones became gradually paler. "It's hard being away from my boys, i cant wait till my contract is done with the RAF and the divorce is over and i can take my boys home to Georgia. Or kentucky. Or new york if thats what they want."

Antoinette nodded, "they must be proud of their father, it must be undoubtedly hard times for them, but they must be proud" she gave him a encouraging smile. "So what happend, couldn't your wife bare the fact your job included leaving from time to time?" She asked, "I'm sorry it's none of my business. Im used of being locked up in my office reading and writing... I'm the offspring of my father, aka socially awkward."

"Yeah, im their hero alright." The boys looked to be about 2 in the photo. "They'll be turning 4 this 4th of july. Incidentally I'll be turning 35 the same day." He shrugged when she appologized for asking "i dont mind talking about it. She hated me. Still hates me. So, I'm sick. Not in a physical sense but more a mental way. I spend a lot of money on therapists so i can be a normal member of society. She doesnt care. Refuses to do anything that is a basic social expectation of a wife." He unbuttoned a few buttons of his shirt getting hot and angry over this. He took off his leather jacket to cool off.

"I'm sorry it turned out this way. You seem like a nice man trying to take care of his family. Some people just don't know what they gave I guess." She said. "But at least she gave you two beautiful boys, makes at least one think right." She tried to encourage him. The waiter brought them their food. "What do you think of France?" She asked trying to find a subject which is more comfortable.

"France is alright. I like working with the french army. They feed us better than the brits. Not as well as my father fed his troops though. Dad retired when they decided to phase out the cavalry in favor of planes." He sighed "kinda wish it felt more like vacation and less like work in a different location." He took back the photo and put it in his pocket. "Not a word about my sons, my wife, or the divorce to my father or anyone else in my family. None of them know. I want it to stay that way."
Once their food came and he finished his coffee he ordered 2 beer with his meal. "I like the beer here better than england. Better water i suspect. Glasses are smaller than in america though." The first beer he chugged back like water. "If you could go anywhere where would you go?"

"not a word, I promise." She said. "But I can see it's bothering you, if you need to talk with someone just come to my office, everybody needs a listening ear." Antoinette told him. She watched him chugging his beer and listened to him. "I don't know really." She said smiling, "America I think? You see it's a small town here and I actually never left town more than a day or two. Ive wondered how New York would be."

"Busy. Smelly. Crowded. I spent most of my childhood in new york. It's a two day flight but, after this week, i dont see why i couldnt fly you over to new york and give you the tour."

He hadnt been kidding. He really was starving. How he still had room for dessert and four more beer was a mystery. "So, about that birthday ive got coming up. How would you like to be my date to my dad's party?" Moment of truth. Time to see if she would go for it or hold out for mr. Suit and tie. An affectionate nickname he had for his elder brother sterling junior.

Did he just suggest to take her to New York? He just had met her?! Maybe this was just a cultural difference she thought. She decided to just listen to him And let him do the talking. When he asked her to be his date she observed him for a moment. He was everything she was not, he knew he was cute and he had a lot of confidence, no fears or didn't show then atleast. "Well... Sure." She said thinking. He was kind and helped her, he seemed a good man. "I love too." She smiled. "You have to excuse me again, I think you'll be the first asking me out for a date." She said blushing.

He smiled reaching across the table and taking her hand. Gently he kissed the back of her hand. "I promise I'll be a gentleman." He smiled dumb looking at her. "First date huh? Well the party wont be until the 4th, maybe i could take you to a play before then. Call it a practice date so you dont feel awkward."
It wasnt so much a cultural difference to him as much as it was easy for him to pick up everything and go to another country any time he felt like it.

She had to admit he was smooth, good looking and made het continuously blushing. How could she say no?
"well, just be gentle." She smiled, "I might feel and act a bit awkward." She chuckled. "Tell me how does a date work?"
He gave her a sly grin. "First, i pay for lunch, then after we take all this," he motioned towards her presentation "back to your workshop. Then you change into something less businesslike, and we go for a cruz on my motorcycle down to the theatre." He stood up and put his jacket on before going to the till with the bill and paying it. He came back to help her collect her presentation and move her cart out of the bistro. He walked his motorcycle next to her while she pushed her cart. It was a brand new Vincent. It must have cost a fortune. It certainly cost more than some of the houses they walked past.
Sorry its a triumph motorcycle not a vincent. Vincent wasnt established till 1928))

It was so overwhelming, but it also made her dreamy. The day started off so ugly she had been thinking about turning around getting back to bed just to forget this day. Now it had turned so unexpectedly into something adventurous. "You must think of me as a dull girl, but I actually haven't been on a motorcycle too." She laughed. This was the first time in a long time she had actually laughed and it made her feel like a child in a good way. "You do this to every girl now don't you." She gave him a bright smile to tell him without words she wouldn't judge him if he did. "They must fall for you wherever you go. You are really nice."

He laughed and put his arm around her. That was when she got a chance to feel how muscular he was. He leaned in close and whispered in her ear "I'm ridiculously wealthy. That's usually enough to have any woman i want because i can provide any lifestyle they want." He gave her a little peck on the cheek. He was very forward. He held onto his motorcycle with both hands again. "Honestly, this is how my father and grandfather raised me to be with pretty much everyone. Though," he smiled lookimg her body over "i do tend to be more forgiving towards the ladies."

She laughed again when he said he is wealthy. "I believe you, but money does not buy happiness and I couldn't care less. I'm not exactly pour eighter." She said give him a playfully look. "My father left me behind well cared for." She smiled at him, "and I think you raising to be a nice man to everyone is a greater good than the biggest pile of wealth. Every asshole can get rich if he worked hard and with the right job... It takes more effort to be nice to everyone." She had felt him and could help feeling some butterflies. She on the other hand was a tall woman but curvy, wide hips and upperlegs, big boobs, not exactly a tiny waist but well shaped. But never underestimate a inventor, since she did all the work herself she was stronger than she looked. "I like your motorcycle..." She said observing the machine like one of her inventions. "I've fixed a few years ago but never had the nerve to ride on one." She smiled, "normally I feel more safe in a car."

"Well dont worry. You're plenty safe as long as you hold on to me tight. Its funny my brother matthew can almost outrun me." He muttered something about matthew getting recriuted as a messenger sooner or later but it was under his breath and hard to understand. He didnt hide the way he looked at her. She had a perfect body in his opinion.

She lead him to her house, "come in." She said holding the door inviting him in. "Would you like to have drink while waiting for me to figure out what to wear." She smiled. What a man, she hadnt feel like this since forever. He made her feel brighter, less grey and more welcome on this world.

He leaned his motorcycle against the wall of the house and followed her inside. "Sure. I could help you pick something out if you want."

Smooth, she thought. "Sure, why not." She said. Antoinette walked over to her bedroom and opened the closet. It was absolutely stacked full with every kind of clothing, bright and dark colors, dresses, skirts but also pants and tops.

He smirked following her. "I'm a real fan of skirts. You look nice in black but what about something brighter. Something white maybe?" He stood behind her amd his compulsions got the better of him staring at her hips. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her back against his chest. His heart was pounding hard and his skin felt like it was on fire. "What's your favorite outfit?" He asked reaching up and untying her hair letting it fall down like a pretty young maiden not a serious businesswoman.

"i never wear white it get filthy so quick" she admitted. "But I do wear a light shade of pink." She said pulling a top from a shelf. When he touched her she froze for a bit. Not really in a bad way but more in a 'i have no clue what to do now' way. She ignored it in the hope she eventually get a magical good idea what to do. "Not really, im not that fashionable, but I tend to dress me to the opportunity."

"Then we'll have to go dress shopping. I think you would look stunning in white." He felt her freeze and tense up. "Just relax. Im not going to hurt you." He brushed her hair to the side, stroking his fingers through it. "Antoinette, I'm a soldier. Any day could be my last. So i hope you'll forgive my forwardness. I just dont want to hide how i feel. I really like you."

"oh but Im not scared, ive no reason." She said turning around to face him. "I'm just out of habit I think" she said honest. "Im 22 years old and admittedly have never received any attention from a man ever. Ive always given my fullest to my work, never dared to hope someone who even pay me a look." She wondered why she let her being insecure shining trough that much.

He glanced at his pocket watch. "There's time...i could give you my full attention for about an hour before tonight's play." He gave her a wink and nodded his head towards her bed.

"well..." She almost whispered now even more insecure, "I don't think you would be pleased. I... Mean... Just like I said I've never gotten any experience with well..." Her face was bright red.

He put a finger to her lips " its not about me being pleased. Its about you being pleased." When he took his finger away he kissed her, softly at first but then his kiss became deeper, more intimate as he wormed his tongue past her lips. She wouldnt even notice him pick her up and set her down on the bed. Kissing down her neck he unbuttoned her shirt panting hot against her skin as he kissed each inch he uncovered.
He peeled away her clothes and stripped away her undergarments gently. His tongue explored her every cavern and curve. He didnt bother to undress beyond taking off his jacket and shirt exposing his muscular upper body to her. He looked like an american farm boy pin-up.

She figured his goal was her naked on a bad from the start of his flattering, but felt she didn't mind. Whatever his intentions were in the start, this was real, he really paid attention to her and treated her good and respectfull. 'this may be the only time someone does this to you in this was, you better see this as a opportunity to explore a part of you which you ignored for so long' her brain was basically screaming to her. Her skin felt warm were his hand had been, butterflies rushed trough her stomach and her own hands felt sweaty from excitement. the problem was she didn't exactly knew what she was suppose to do, so she let him lead, she kissed him back surrendering. Antoinette was amazed by his looks, never had she seen anyone like him. She was so caught up that she gasped for air between the kisses since she forgot to breath. This was wrong, she knew her father had always said she needed to wait till marriage, but that was never going to happen why not enjoy it now.

Texas did not actually violate her though. He was very good at french kissing and used that technique on other holes of her body. For an hour he pleased her with mothing but his mouth and hands so her virginity remained intact. But by the end he was dripping sweat and he looked like his jeans were causing him pain restraining his hard cock. He had needed to shift the way it lay in his pants a few times.
His only goal was to see how many orgasms he could give her over the next hour. But towards the end he hoped she would say screw the play and let him ravish her all night.
She was more beautiful than he had first given her credit for. And her eyes looked stunning without those dull glasses infront of them. Laying on the bed beside her he kissed her softly. It was his chance to lay back and see what desires she had come up with over this last hour of him devoting all his attention to her pleasure and satisfaction.
That had been his thought anyways. Discomfort in his jeans made following through on that impossible. He unbuttoned his jeans slowly not to startle her, but his mind was in a fog. He slid his hands into his jeans pulling out his throbbing 7 inch cock. It looked so painful to be that aroused with no release in sight. It twitched and throbbed making it almost sting to even put his hands on. He had no choice but to leave it alone for a minute, throbbing in the air finally free from its denim prison.

She had moaned, grabbed the sheets and gasped for air. After 5 orgasms she had lost count and many more had come. She liked every second of his kisses wherever he had placed them. How wrong it may had been, she had lost every care for it, she had enjoyed it fully. He had obviously so many experience and knew what he did with her. Her eyes focussed on him lying close to him. How was it possible she felt so comfortable with him. She was grateful he didn't force himself upon her and was so careful. "Thank you." She wispered into his chest hugging him tight. She had felt so unattractive all those years and in less off a few minutes he had made feel like a woman, wanted, desired and still respected. The problem had now she had no idea what to do or say. "I feel selfish for not knowing what to do now." She told him looking back at him. "all this, it seems so natural for you and I just feel like a newborn horse trying to stand up but lose all balance." She smiled a bit embarrassed.

He was panting, his body trembled and his skin was burning hot. "I was fourteen when i was diagnosed as a nymphomaniac." He gasped as a cool breeze brushed against his skin from the open window. "You dont have to do anything. But if you want to do something," his voice trembled "get some ice and rub it along my shaft."
He traced his fingers through her hair smiling. He kissed her forehead. "You dont have to do anything you dont want to. Id never force anything on you." He kissed her lips tenderly. He wanted nothing more than to sink himself into her warm wet depths and his cock twitched with every beat of his heart.

"When i was a boy, my father took me to see a doctor because I'd been expelled from school for masturbation in class. Since that day I've been seeing doctors to try and help me, try and be a normal person." Nymphomania was fairly rare in men, it was more common in women and they usually either wound up as whores or in psychiatric hospitals. It seemed to only show up in men if both parents had some degree of the condition. "My mother was a complete nut bar right up until she couldnt have kids anymore. Shes better now but still sick. I'm fucked and im going to be fucked my whole life." His voice started to crack and turn to a begging whimper. Tears formed in the corner of his eyes as he gripped the bedsheets. This was torture for him. Why would he do this to himself? Why hadnt he tried something sooner? He'd meant to keep those thoughts to himself but he was in such pain and under such stress that he had half whimpered the words outloud.

When he asked to get some ice she got up and walked over to she kitchen. When she came back she had made an ice pack. Antoinette sat down next to him softly pressing down the icepak on his private part. She lissened to him and let him know she did by observing his face and hugging him when emotions had came to high. "I'm sorry this happens to you. But do you see this makes not a bad man of you?" She asked. "But I can tell it's torture".

Antoinette gently rubbed te icepack down his shaft, "you're a nymphomaniac and found me, not even have seen a real dick in her life." She laughed because of the irony. "I've always felt so invisible." She gave him a sad look. "Never as petit as all the other girls, never spoke up, never invited to a party, always called boring. I've hide myself in books and into my father's working place. Never thought anyone would see me." She bit her lip considering if het thoughts might be hurtful to speak out. "I don't want you to be sick or feel bad about yourself, but I'm glad you are what and who you are. It's been a few hours when we met, and you've making me feel wanted." She glanced in his eyes for a moment and shuggred "you're illness cured mine, well for atleast a few hours."

She surprised him with the ice pack and he yelled in pain. Neighbours definitly heard that. He took the ice pack from her and took a single piece of ice from it and put it in her hand. Then he took her hand in his and wrapped it around his hot cock. Between the warmth of her hand and the cold of the ice he moaned in pleasure and relief this time. Gently and slowly he guided her hand to stroke him. When he was sure she got the right idea what to do he let go of her hand and kissed her lips. "Hey, listen to me, do you see how aroused you make me? You're beautiful. And," his eyes wandered to those gorgeous curvy hips of yours. "You're just perfect for me." He smiled at her. "That feels amazing. Thank you." It felt good, really good. It was a relief, but her rhythm and pace were off just a bit and every time it changed it pulled away the orgasm that he was getting so close to. "Theres nothing i want more than to spend the whole night making love to you."

Antoinette blushed again, "you must understand im careful and insecure about all of this. I mean it goes so fast..." She said still handeling his manhood with care.

He slid his hand into his pocket and took her left hand in his. "Antoinette, i promise you, that if you love me, take care of me, i will love you and take care of you. I will do anything you need, i will give you anything you want." He slid a womans ring on her ring finger. A shimmering gold and daimond ring. "I promise you, if this is what you want, if i am really what you want, i will marry you." The daimonds in the ring weren't huge, but there was almost a dozen daimonds. "I know it all happens so fast but, Antoinette this is happening now. The only thing that matters is do you want this? Would this make you happy?"

She was without words staring at the ring. Her eyes slowly come back to his eyes but still she couldn't say a word. He was honest man, at least the thought. She didn't want to hurt his feelings. "I told you, I don't care for materials or money." She said accepting the ring, "please stay the way you are, honest and forward, but do be patience I need time to get comfortable... But I don't say no." She said carefully picking her words.
When she said she didnt care for money or materials, she could tell he was hurt. Not so much by her words but by the implied rejection. She needed time. This was all new and scary to her he reasoned. He couldnt blame her. He took her hand in his and kissed it. "I can be patient." Between the ice, her awkward inexperienced rhythm and the resounding maybe answer she gave him combined took the wind out of his sails and his erection finally started to go down. He was still frustrated because he wanted that orgasm but he didnt want to push. Didnt want to scare her off. Didnt want to ruin the good thing they had started.

She smiled and leaned in for a kiss. "Now... You might want to teach me how to do to you what you did to me." She said almost wispering. "And incase I wasn't obvious... I would like to spend the night with you." She add it in a more clear voice.
He purred kissing her when she leaned in. "First, have some confidence in what you are saying. I love hearing you talk dirty, i wish you could say these things with more courage." He smiled at her. "Id love to spend the night." He shifted and slid his pants off laying on the bed as naked as she was now. No wonder he hadnt wanted to take his pants off. There were huge scars on his legs. The bones were slightly bent, but then straightened but they werent straight like normal like they had grown that way. There were scars from stitches and surgeries on both legs from his ankles to his hips.
He didnt want her to focus too much on how mangled his legs looked. Instead he took her hand and wrapped it around his member. Their hands and his groin were still wet from the ice and he stroked her hand up and down his length. "Now," he purred in her ear "this is by far the least involved you have to be. You could be doing this while typing notes on a typewriter. But you have to keep a steady rhythm or I'll get distracted." He helped her speed up her strokes amd the more she sped up the more he started to moan and buck his hips. "God i want to go further but i dont want you to be uncomfortable. How do you feel about using your tongue on it? If you can get me off with your mouth you dont need to worry about your virginity."

"i actually don't worry about my virginity. I dont know what I worry about." She said looking him in the eyes. "Thank you for beeing so considering."

He smiled up at her "oh honey, of course." He pulled her onto his lap "if that's the case, come sit on daddy's lap." He kissed her guiding her hips to put her entrance above his shaft. "Now just ease down." He moaned as she sank onto him. "Oh fuck yes. Oh my god" he held her close bucking his hips slowly into her. "Now, just rock your hips to match mine. Oh fuck yes."

She expected it to hurt, but since she was comfortable with him her muscles were relaxed enough. Antoinette copied his movements placing her hands on his. She was ready for some time now for her first sex, but never thought someone would want her. That was probably also the reason she allowed the situation go so fast. If he left she atleast knew what this all felt like.

He showed her everything he could think of, all night. His hips would bother him if he was on top too long. By morning he had had as many orgasms as she had in the first hour. He snuggled with her in bed, exhausted. When they had gone all the way she had a chance to look over his body more closely. He had tattoos of an old us cavalry unit that didnt exist anymore and a captain's rank. On his other arm were his british military badges and another captains badge. "My legs are all messed up because i was bow legged when i was born. When i was in my twenties i had a plane fail off the runway. I was too low to use a parachute so i jumped rather than die in the wreckage. I broke every bone from my ankles to my hips but i lived."

"you're strong..." She concluded, "dangerous aswell." She added. A soldier surviving that was a hard one to kill. She followed his scars with her finger, soft and gentle. "so... Whats your insecurity?" She asked him raising up her eyes to see him. "You're hiding something, not only for me, but for yourself." She said. She had been observing people from the corners in life to be able to notice

"When my father was 26 he became a general. I'm 35 and I'm only a captain. Im scared I'll never live up to his example." He kissed her softly. "Im scared because im sick no woman will ever love me or trust me." He sighed "im scared my brother austen should have been the one to live and grow up with dad not me."

She kissed him back, "why wouldn't a woman be able to love you?" She said. "I think it's just something to find a way for... I mean, no relationship is perfect." She kissed him back, "I think you're way to hard on yourself by comparing yourself to others."

He smiled closing his eyes snuggling with her. They would get a few hours sleep before he woke her because he was horny again. After he suggested they have a bath and go for breakfast then go shopping.
If she let him, he would waste all day every day plowing himself into her. He really was sick. If anything turned him on a little bit, he was horny and he needed Antoinette, badly.

Texas smiled waking up next to Antoinette. She was gorgeous. She was all his now too. He grinned with delight. He'd snatched her up before his brothers got the chance and now he wasnt letting her go. He woke her by sliding himself back into her. His hands roaming her body and always coming to rest on her hips pulling her closer to him. He came fairly quickly in the morning. He didnt have nearly the stamina of laat night.
hey so i'm going to post this chat in the group forum so that i can introduce your character to the plot line at the very least
https://western-promise.rpg-board.net/
heres the link to the forum to join
Back to top Go down
https://western-promise.rpg-board.net

CONTENT WARNING Hiring a new Engineer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Western Promises :: Sub-Archs :: Sub-Arcs by Region :: France-
Jump to: